Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Where can I find a cheap car to get me from A to B?

What’s the best used car to get as a temporary vehicle that?
My car recently broke down about five days ago, and I’m still saving enough money for a Dodge Charger, but It’s going to take me another eight or nine months to gather enough money for that car, so I was wondering what’s a cheap used car that I can purchase and can drive with no problems for the next few months? I’m not looking for anything in specific just something that can drive me from point A to B with ease. I would prefer a used car as I’m only going to have it for a few months and then re-sell it to someone. Do you guys have any recommendations? And let me know your experience with the car that you recommend like if it was a cheap first car that you purchased.


Do you guys drive for style or just to get from point A to B?



No comments:

Post a Comment