Monday, April 6, 2015

What do you think is the a good first car


What do you think is the a good first car

Focusing on the fact that I'm still in school and really just looking for a car that will get me to campus and back.

I took some time to look at my school budget and saw how much I was paying  for public transportation. Between the subway, GO train and Mississauga transit I am spending a lot more then you think. Now I want to put this money towards a used car that will take me to campus and back. I don't know much about cars and I really want to focus on a car that has great gas millage, is safe during the winters, and will have a low insurance rate for a student. Can you car guys give me any suggestions or recommendations, remember I'm not looking for anything flashy or fast.

What was your first car? Did it get you from A to B?

No comments:

Post a Comment